Buy your Loved one a token of Love

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

REPOST Hashtag #stayvigilant : Who makes decisions for your body? The government or You?






When my first son arrived I was joyful as all get out! Carefully ensuring my babies needs were always met. One of those needs; Vaccinations. My doctors joyfully told me how the benefits out-weighed the negatives and I believed it. So faithfully I took him and never missed one.  But, three kids and multiple shots later, I found out a sick but absolute truth. Of course, I 'd had to do a lot of research and didn't believe everything I'd heard. But, I knew their was something that didn't add up, and eventually it was confirmed.


Certified Doctor's may or may not know. {Sometimes I wonder} because I'm no rocket scientist but I eventually figured it out. Heck, I'm not even slightly intelligent. But, you don't need to be. Finding out (what I wish I had known before I allowed my children to be one of millions of victims) is easy if you take the time and do the research.

The video above gives startling facts that's been compiled to show the overall agenda (with logical reasoning) as to why our doctors have more than likely been taught to automatically believe in this corrupt system.

My desire to learn likely started when a co-worker had gotten a flu shot and complained of feeling a little ill that evening at work. The next day I was ill. I had the flu worse than ever in the past. Worse than anyone else I'd ever known to as well. Taking weeks to get over it I couldnt help but to think it came from her getting that shot. Years later on Conspiracy theories with Jessie Ventura I'd heard getting the shot spreads the virus faster. Making people think getting the shot will prevent them from getting the virus. What I had heard only confirmed my fears of having given my children something that could cause them harm.

Did you know that on the first day of life a baby is given a Hepshot treated with Thymerisol as a preservative which is not safe to give to anyone under 275 pounds? Yes, you heard correctly.

Mercury causes brain damage! But is injected into the body with our Dr. approved and promoted vaccines. One in every One hundred and sixty six kids live with Autism. The number has dramatically increased since the 80s. However, no real studies evaluate this disability, in times before. Why is this? Many would argue testing wasn't able to identify this disease till that era.

However, that poses another dilemna in my thinking process, if technology has improved how come disease's are more prevalent and how do new ones keep forming? My questioning has yet to cease and neither have hours of research I have put into finding out these ugly truth's.

Being a skeptic does have it's downfalls but it beats living in the dark. Truth is if one believes everything their told, without looking into it, then you are not in control of your body! Just as Jesse Ventura says. I pray you take necessary time needed to make an educated decision when it comes to you and your loved ones healthcare.
Check out the video links I've included to help you in making a uniformed and educated decision. One that keeps you in control of the health of your body!



Above: Jesse Ventura's outlook
Below: The video I originally seen on regular programming that disappeared for years after. Only to resurface at different times (in video's such as this) that all eventually get taken down.


No comments:

Post a Comment